- Consult the relevant authorities for the permission.
- Exportation of live specimens collected from wild and the plants in the protected category is prohibited.
- Consult Conservator General of Forests and or the Director of the Department of wild life for clarifications.
- Registration with the Conservator General of Forests and the Director of the Department of wild life is a requirement for them to issue the permission.
For export - Obtain permission from other institutions
For export Obtain permission from
- Coconut germplasm - The Coconut Research Institute
- Rubber germplasm - The Rubber Research Institute.
- Tea Germplasm - The Tea Development Authority
- Any planting material coming - The Director, Department of Export Agriculture.
under purview of Department
of Export Agriculture